1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

where to buy Urethane Edge for the XLS

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by nassa, Feb 24, 2011.

1. nassa

nassa Junior Member

hey guys looking for a web site that sells the Urethane Edge for the xls and can also so ship to Toronto, Canada, the dealers here want 250.oo each one, that's 500 buck not including the cutting edge so i like to get some input before i buy

Thanks in advance

2. DIRISHMAN

DIRISHMAN PlowSite Veteran

Hey Nassa check out the place on here LANG'S GARAGE IN-----RYE NEW HAMPSIRE USA

# IS 1-603-431-9727

OR ---ESI------ EQUIPTMENT SPECIAL INC ON HERE ASK FOR JIM AND HE CAN HELP OR POINT YOU IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION. USA

OR ONE MORE ON THIS SITE CALLED CPW----CENTRAL PARTS WHARE HOUSE
    24HR WORLD WIDE ACCESS1-800-761-1700 USA

OR WWW.4QTE.COMThumbs Up

3. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

u can try falline and there is another guy on here that sells a set of them for $200 for a set plus $15 for shipping. If u look in the fisher website there is a thread on in there that talks about xls edges.

4. JohnnyU

JohnnyU 2000 Club Member

Call Jerre in Erie.

5. Raconteur

Raconteur Senior Member
    from MA

I just bought some Fallines

6. snow game

snow game Senior Member
    from RI

replacing xls edge help!

I know its and old thread but maybe you can help me. How do you replace the eurathane edges on the XLS . I cant get a socket on the inside bolts, the bolts closest to the center of the plow on each side.

7. 1olddogtwo

1olddogtwo PlowSite Fanatic

Need to remove the cap bolt the the wing stops on. The wing will slide out more. I think its a 3/8 Allen needed for the cap

8. RepoMan207

RepoMan207 PlowSite Fanatic
    from Maine

Fisher dramatically dropped their prices on the edges recently too...I think over the off season.