1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Where to buy Timbrens

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by wakesetter2001, Sep 21, 2004.

1. wakesetter2001

wakesetter2001 Member

I am looking for a good place to purchase Timbrens. Does anyone know where I can order a set & if any company's have any good prices on them.

Thanks
    Dustin Griffin
    Exclusive Landscape Maintenance

2. festerw

festerw Senior Member

3. wakesetter2001

wakesetter2001 Member

Hay festerw
    Thanks for the links I just ordered the timbens from www.stengelbros.com.
    I was quoted $227 and some change at my local dealer. I got them for $143 and some change through stengelbros with no shipping cost.

Thanks again
    Dustin Griffin

4. PSDF350

PSDF350 Senior Member

5. The Boss

The Boss 2000 Club Member

Get a hold of Big Nates Plowing. He's got em real cheap. :waving:

6. Big Nate's Plowing

Big Nate's Plowing PlowSite.com Addict

for ford/dodge/chevy fullsize front applications $135 to your door :D Nate@pirate4x4.com

Thx Boss

Nate~

7. wakesetter2001

wakesetter2001 Member

Nate,

How much would a set of timbrens for the rear of GMC 1500 cost me?

Dustin Griffin

8. snoluvr

snoluvr Senior Member
    from RI

timbrens

Just seeing what you guys think. I have an '03 250 superduty supercab. I run a fisher 8' and a speedcaster 2 tailgate sander in the rear with about 1500 #s of sand..would these be good for the few times a year i use the truck like this? any harsh ride qualities??

9. Big Nate's Plowing

$140.00 to your door for the rear application

as far as ride quality, yes it will suffer if you drive your truck like a desert baja racer, but in normal every day driving it shouldnt make too big of a difference, depends on if you have the diesel or not

10. Up North

Up North Senior Member

Big Nate,
    What will Timbrens for 2000 Chevy Silverado Extended cab 1/2 ton run? Front application. And check your PM box, I sent a message about adding our name to your contractor directory. I've tried a couple different times but never got a response. Thanks!

Buck

11. fisher42

fisher42 Banned

timbrens

do the timbrens work good? r they worth the money?

12. PSDF350

PSDF350 Senior Member

yes and yes

13. Big Nate's Plowing

$135 to your door.

I will add it as soon as I get some free time, been pretty busy hauling stuf in before metal drops again cause of the huricanes.

14. Up North

Up North Senior Member

Sounds good Big Nate, and I'll order those Timbrens as soon as I get the plow mounted up. Should be (hopefully) in the next 3 weeks. Thanks!

Buck