1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

where to buy the boss spreader power plug?

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by Ramairfreak98ss, Apr 22, 2009.

1. Ramairfreak98ss

Ramairfreak98ss PlowSite.com Addict

I want to wire up the boss spreader controller to feed "power" to our dump trailer battery when its being towed, just to charge much faster than the power that comes from the truck wire harness.

I cant find it as a part, only assume you'd have to buy the whole spreader power harness for the boss tailgate spreaders? All i want is the connector with a neg/pos wire at the end so i can clamp it down onto the battery, plug it in extra, then when in the truck, turn the spreader knob to full while trailering to charge at 30-40amps not 1 like on the truck

2. LawnProLandscapes

LawnProLandscapes PlowSite.com Addict

if you can wait until saturday am i can look it up when im working at my local boss dealership, just send me a pm friday to remind me or something.