1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Where to buy Strobes!

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by GSShelper, Sep 5, 2009.

1. GSShelper

GSShelper Member

im looking for a set of strobes for my truck and plow so i need a 6 pack 2 in front of truck, 2 in back of truck, and 2 in the plow markers, what im looking for is a website(s) for some good prices. can anyone help out?
    good luck to you all this season hope its profitable!
  2. kitn1mcc

kitn1mcc Senior Member

if you want hide a way i would recomend whelen vertex LED instead of strobes. check out http://www.whelen.com they have a distributor list
  3. stroker79

stroker79 2000 Club Member

I order a lot from sirennet.com and have had great service from them. Great prices too
  4. blk90s13

blk90s13 PlowSite.com Addict

01SMOKINSD Junior Member

I have ordered numerious sets of the 6x90w whelen strobes from www.lshlights.com Best price I have found anywhere!
  6. Dissociative

Dissociative 2000 Club Member

I know of a place where you can get a 6 pin weather proof connection on a set of strobe leads all set up for your plow lights....
  7. 01FordPlower

01FordPlower Member
    from PA

lshlights.com, ALL the way!!!! I am the kind of person who thinks everything out for a real long time. I wanted to put a lot of lights on my truck, and all at one time. It took me a while to figure it all out but lshlights.com made this possible. They are really helpful, and will sit on the phone with you to pick out your lights. They are such an honest company that my salesman had me wait a month to place my order, so I could get the new model, rather than getting the lights and then going online a month later to see that a new model came out. And finally their prices are unbeatable. Check them out, lshlights.com
  8. noble@esitrucks

noble@esitrucks Member
    from 20181

do you have a paticular brand you are looking for.
    we sell whelen, code 3 / pse amber, star, able 2 / sho-me, federal signal.
  9. ss502gmc

ss502gmc Senior Member

Ive had good luck with StrobesNmore.com
  10. stroker79

the only problem with lsh lights is they dont have the stock that sirennet has. I know because I have ordered a few times from tehm and stuff always is backordered. Unless it was isolated my those few times. But sirennet always has what I need.
  11. zztarg

zztarg Member

Where not to go

I'd stay away from Tac-2 - see the thread on this list for more insight!
  12. dellwas

dellwas Senior Member

I haven't. Louis is the most arrogant SOB I've ever dealt with. There was a thread on here about his company but he musta whined to the mods, it's been deleted.

13. stroker79

I thought I was the only person that thinks that about Louis and strobesnmore. I will never order from them again. Louis is a complete azz and I will never support his company whatsoever.
  14. ultimate plow

ultimate plow PlowSite.com Addict
    from N. IL

vlsusa.com - sirennet.com - priority1emergency.com
    Those 3 places I mentioned have the lights IN-STOCK! just look at their websites.
  15. swtiih

swtiih PlowSite.com Addict

I just bought some LED's from sirennet they had them in stock and got them to me in 4 business days. Pricing of them was decent but I though shipping was a bit high for 6lbs and ground UPS,$27.50 from there to Illinois.
  16. eaglegrounds

eaglegrounds Member

17. dellwas

dellwas Senior Member

I'd only go to strobesnmore if you like to be yelled at. There have been a couple of threads on this board about that site, and all have disappeared. I'd be happy to fill anyone in who want's to PM me though.

18. eaglegrounds

eaglegrounds Member

please do PM me, i have been thinking about picking up a mini light bar for my truck from strobesnmore. please do.
  19. dellwas

dellwas Senior Member

Just tried to PM you with the story and get a message that you either choose not to receive private messages, or you are not allowed to. Try PM'ing me, maybe I can reply to that...

I see that you are a Junior Member, and I think you have to make x number of posts before it's allowed....

20. sbrennan007

sbrennan007 Senior Member

I've had issues with strobesnmore as well.

Do yourself a favor and go with ANY of the other companies listed here. You'll be very glad you did.