1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Where to buy molded poly snow deflector

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Headsupracer, Aug 26, 2004.

1. Headsupracer

Headsupracer Junior Member

Last year I found a nice poly snow deflector on the web but I can't find it to save my life. Need it for a 7.5ft Meyer plow. I know Meyer sells a pretty nice one but this was an off brand and seemed really nice. Anyone know where I can find one of these? (Not looking for the rubber ones). Thanks!

2. Mick

Mick PlowSite.com Veteran
    from Maine

A few possibilities:

Angelo's Supplies

Mill Supply

Central Parts Warehouse

3. ratlover

ratlover PlowSite.com Addict
    from IL

I know you say you want a poly but you cant beat the price of a homade converor belt and they take smacking things and stacking well. JMO

I thought nate sold em but I could be wrong???

4. Garagekeeper

Garagekeeper Senior Member

Headsupracer I have a few of the molded SnowEx Poly Defectors in black.
    You can e-mail me if you would like info or pictures to see if it's the same as the one you were looking for.
    :rolleyes: John....................................

5. Big Nate's Plowing

Big Nate's Plowing PlowSite.com Addict

YUP I still sell the rubber ones, and working on the new "Pro-Flector" that is available in rubber OR Polyurethane :bling bling: those will have a lifetime warranty and be available in the beginning of October:D

6. KUJAWA RSK

KUJAWA RSK Member
    from PA

7. ratlover

ratlover PlowSite.com Addict
    from IL

Ooooo! I might have to ditch my rubber deflector, I like bling:nod: lol

I'm interested in getting a couple chunks of poly to make some curb gaurds and bolt em to the side of my ez v. Think it would work prety slick. You have any scaps or old stock or anything you would let go of for cheap?

8. Big Nate's Plowing

Big Nate's Plowing PlowSite.com Addict

I have access to some scrap material:)

the bling bling ones are pretty reasonable and come with a LIFETIME WARRANTY they should be in the $129-$199 range for most blades and 7½/8' in the $149 area