1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

where to buy magic salt in Michigan

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by flykelley, Jan 18, 2004.

1. flykelley

flykelley 2000 Club Member

Ok Guys
    I have been reading all the good stuff about magic salt,but cant find it in Michigan.I think the product for me is the stuff you spray on the rock salt yourself.

Anyone know how much this stuff is and where can I buy it? Also let me know if you use it and how you like it.

Regards Mike

2. PINEISLAND1

PINEISLAND1 PlowSite.com Veteran

Yes I do know.

3. Big Nate's Plowing

Big Nate's Plowing PlowSite.com Addict

I know too Tom

4. Rodeo Rider

Rodeo Rider Junior Member

I am a distributor for Liquid Magic-O and Magic Salt. We have been using it for 3 years now and it works great. If you are using it in the "salt " form you can go out and pre-treat your walks before the storm and it will work almost as good as spraying the walk. we tried to use the salt form in a parking lot about 8 hours before the storm but we found that the traffic in this lot pushed all the salt to the edges of the property, you will get much better results by spraying large open areas before the storm with liquid and then after the storm hit it with a little Magic salt and black pavement will be yours.Good Luck!

Big Al

5. gt_racer50

gt_racer50 Senior Member
    from Ohio

Obviously to Big Nate and Pine Island, this is a secret, and apparently they are not going to share it with you.

6. Big Nate's Plowing

Big Nate's Plowing PlowSite.com Addict

this shyt again? how do you know either of us didnt pm him?

NEED CALIBER?

give me a call and I will hook you up

7. PINEISLAND1

PINEISLAND1 PlowSite.com Veteran

If he cannot see by my signature, than there isn't much more I can do. We do have rules on this site, you know.

8. flykelley

flykelley 2000 Club Member

Tom I know how to get ahold of you,just been busy this week,hopefully I can call you this week or early next week.

Regards Mike