1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Where to buy lighter cord with on off switch

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by brad96z28, Sep 28, 2008.

1. brad96z28

brad96z28 PlowSite.com Addict

I was wondering where I could buy a cig plug in cord with an on off switch. I know I have seen them on ebay. Now I cant find them. One with a long cord would be great.

2. Fiafighterdude

Fiafighterdude Senior Member
    from ME

i sell them

3. Fiafighterdude

Fiafighterdude Senior Member
    from ME

raido shack also sells them

4. rcpd34

rcpd34 Senior Member
    from MD

About $6 at Radio Shack.

5. brad96z28

brad96z28 PlowSite.com Addict

I dont even like to buy a fuse at radio shack. Id like to find something good. I will just keep hunting ebay, I know they will be back on there someday.Thanks anyway

6. Gicon

Gicon Senior Member
    from MA

I buy them from the strobe light company. You have to make sure the entire set up is rated for the Strobe Light. I have a nice thick one here. I def wouldnt buy a cheap one. The most expensive one is probably not more than $20, and most strobe light companies will send one out for free to you if you bought their product, and it is defective. There are warranties on that stuff