1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Where to buy cutting edge for 8' Diamond plow?

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by Erjentplowing, Feb 15, 2011.

1. Erjentplowing

Erjentplowing Junior Member

Hey Guys, I've been searching Google and haven't found much info... Can someone turn me in the right direction? Thanks!
  2. dlcs

dlcs 2000 Club Member

Best prices that i have found is Angelos,
  3. rocklandls

rocklandls Junior Member

Have you tried New England Truck in Wallingford or Trailer Depot in Northford?
  4. tastebeer

tastebeer Member

Angelos or Mills Supply are good choices, however I've found the cost from Meyer/Diamond is less than these when shipping is factored in. The Diamond cutting edges come in two pieces and are center punched.
  5. Erjentplowing

Erjentplowing Junior Member

Thanks for the replys guys. I checked with Angelos and they show nothing. I'll give Mills a shot then the local ones rockland mentioned. Thanks again!
  6. dlcs

dlcs 2000 Club Member

Call Angelos, they are a Meyer dealer and should have them. I paid $140 shipped for my 8' cuttign edge in December.