1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Where to buy bagged salt in Buffalo NY

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by scholzee, Feb 13, 2004.

1. scholzee

scholzee Senior Member

I normally do not salt but need to buy some bagged salt for some residential drives, where can I purchase some in the Buffalo NY area ?

2. quincy33

quincy33 Member
    from toronto

hey neighbour, can't help you with salt question but was wondering about buffalo snow plow gig. I live in Toronto and as you know we don't get half the snow you get, surprisingly, but i wanted to know if people are on shifts like 10 - 12 hours or do you keep plowing, cuz i know i get tired in big storms, but don't have budget for extra workers on call. I can't picture people in buffalo or montreal constantly working, not healthy, eh???

ADLAWNCUTTERS Senior Member

The best price i have found is at happy ice in cheektowaga . #716-683-5950. $169.00 per pallet or $3.45 a bag . as pallet has 49 bags . It beats paying $ 5.00 a bag a home deopit
  4. festerw

festerw Senior Member

Try US Foodservice's Sofco Division

In Buffalo at
    U.S. FoodService
    SOFCO Division
    3366 Walden Avenue
    Depew, NY 14043-0438
    Phone: (716) 685-6021
    Fax: (716) 685-6020