1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Where to buy a pull plow in Calgary, AB.. or near.

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by LBNature, Aug 18, 2014.

1. LBNature

LBNature Junior Member
    from Calgary

Looking to test out/buy a pull plow this season, but everyone i've spoken too either doesn't know what i'm talking about or doesn't know where to get one. Any ideas?

2. Chineau

Chineau Senior Member

Check out Arctic plows in London Ont., I put one on my Toolcat last winter it works well. Only thing if I was setting it up again I would plumb it off central hydraulics vs. having its own pump.
    I think the sales mgr's name is John awesome help answered any questions, and now that I think about it he even returned a call on Remeberance day when I was looking for parts for my truck plow.

3. LBNature

LBNature Junior Member
    from Calgary

Thanks for the reccomendation, i'm looking specifically for a pull plow though, like for the back of a pu truck, and i'd like to go see one and potentially demo one (if thats a thing they do) london ont is pretty far from calgary :)

Thanks again.

4. Chineau

Chineau Senior Member

I can only show you where the water is, good luck.

5. Chineau

Chineau Senior Member