1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

where to buy 96 250 conventional mount push plates?

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by ctbob, Dec 2, 2008.

1. ctbob

ctbob Junior Member

hey I have a 96 f 250 that I want to put my old conventional mount fisher plow on off an 88 250.but the push plates wont fit they are not the same.does anyone on this site near new haven connecticut have a set of fisher conventional mount push plates off a 92 to 96 f 250 they would like to sell?those years should work even though they stoped making conventional mounts in 94 the push plates from 92 to 95 will work i was told.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2008
  2. Morrissey snow removal

Morrissey snow removal PlowSite.com Addict

got a set from a 95 f350

3. ctbob

ctbob Junior Member

ok im not sure if there the same though the f 350 and 250 push plates.can you call your local plow store and ask if they are?how much do you want for the set?and would you ship them.let me know .thanks take care.

4. Morrissey snow removal

Morrissey snow removal PlowSite.com Addict

u got to make 1 notch for steering 350 set