1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Where to buy 11ga steel??

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by 07PSDCREW, Oct 3, 2013.

1. 07PSDCREW

07PSDCREW Senior Member

I dont typically do a lot of metal work so I need a little help to find what I need. As the title states, I'm looking to buy (cash and carry) 11 ga 3/32 or 1/8" 2ftx2ft sheet of steel. I know I can buy it online but I want it in my hands now. Anywhere around Worcester Ma area? It will be used to patch the front of a fisher moldboard. Thanks in advance.
  2. streetfrog

streetfrog Senior Member

Dont know about worcester area but if you dont mind a lil drive then goto mill steel in manchester nh phone there is 603-626-7351 ask for Foster
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2013
  3. Big Dog D

Big Dog D PlowSite.com Addict

Try Omalley welding in Worcester.
  4. Jwhite50

Jwhite50 Junior Member

Mid city steel. Westport MA. Easy to deal with. Will sell you anything you want. A little ride but all highway. Just call ahead. I've used them alot
  5. 07PSDCREW

07PSDCREW Senior Member

Thank you sir... Called at lunch time. I now have two pieces of 11ga cut to size for 10$. Thanks for all the help and suggestions everyone. This site is great.