1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Where The Hell Is The Snow???

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by MIAWPUKEK, Feb 10, 2005.

1. MIAWPUKEK

MIAWPUKEK Senior Member

Man, it's been over 2 weeks now and we haven't had a bit of snow up here! We got dumped with 3 big storms a few weeks ago, giving us unbelievable amounts of fresh powder, but recently all we've been getting is sunshine and rain with 5-10 degree temps. And it's February!! I"m gonna kill that Ground Hog!!! :gunsfiring:

2. avalancheplow

avalancheplow Senior Member

Yesterday Morning the weather people were saying 10-15" in my area. This morning I wake up and its raining :cry: . Now they say maybe 1". :realmad: :realmad: Why can't they get their jobs right. :angry:

3. mister_snowplow

mister_snowplow Senior Member

Tuesday night the weathermen were going nuts...saying we should expect another 1-2 feet of heavy snow. Wednesday they downgraded it to 12-15" of snow. I'd be surprised if we got 6-8" of snow...it has been raining since last night.

ugh... :realmad: