1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

where o where to put more lights?

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by twizted143, Jan 25, 2011.

1. twizted143

twizted143 Member
    from nh

i have a sho-me able 2 light bar on backrack and nova led corners lights in tail light. open for discussion on more clever spots to put lights and what kind of lights?
  2. Philbilly2

Philbilly2 2000 Club Member

really? [​IMG]
  3. cameo89

cameo89 Senior Member

On a truck tool box, rear window, front window(dash master), grill, side mirrors, running boards ect.
  4. getsum

getsum Senior Member
    from USA

my buddy with a ford f350 has the led strobe roof lights, grill, side boards, headlights, tail lights, tool box, under the tailgate and i think a couple side markers oh and mirrors also
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2011
  5. twizted143

twizted143 Member
    from nh

phill....yes realy
  6. Hubjeep

Hubjeep Senior Member

7. DJ Contracting

DJ Contracting PlowSite.com Addict

Just get some 3-m double sided tape and stick as many as you can on you truck...you know like the old bullet hole stickers lol Thumbs Up
  8. ff1241

ff1241 Member

Last edited: Jan 26, 2011
  9. maverjohn

maverjohn Senior Member

Hay ff1241, I like what you have on your rear license plate, what are they?
  10. ff1241

ff1241 Member

They are Tomar RECT 13 with license plate bracket. They work good when you look stright at them but they don't have the best off access. I wish I had went with some Sound Off LED3 lights with license plate bracket. The Tomar are thiner than the the Sound Off lights but just don't have the off access I want. I have now added an internal rear lightbar in the back window so I have more warning lights than was in the video. The licens plate ligthts just make some nice little kickers.
  11. Dissociative

Dissociative 2000 Club Member

12. Pirsch

Pirsch Senior Member