1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Where is VIPER!?!?

Discussion in 'Weather' started by vis, Feb 10, 2006.

1. vis

vis Senior Member
    from 4

I told him...snow coming.....now he is no where to bee seen.... ZZZZ wake up sir storm is coming. :salute: payup payup payup

2. Grunt0311

Grunt0311 Member

What snow coming, that cant be! Viper said winter was over and it wasnt going to snow anymore:dizzy: ! I hate to say I told you so, but.............
    LOL!

3. jt5019

jt5019 Senior Member

His 24 hour shift for the fire dept is the same day as the storm :nod: ...And its not a sure bet yet local news said it can still stay out to sea they arent positive yet.

4. vis

vis Senior Member
    from 4

geez after 3 weeks of "winter is over", he has dissapeared..... guess hes gearing up secretly :dizzy:

5. vipereng2

vipereng2 Senior Member

iam here so bid deal one storm like thats going to make you rich ,
    like i said this winter is over one storm doesent make it a winter .
    my plow is put away . iam on duty sunday
    it will melt fast with this spring sun and warm up again .to make this winter not to be over it needs to snow atleast 5 inches or more every week till the middle of march and that aint going to happen .

6. vipereng2

vipereng2 Senior Member

ooooooo by the way its back to the 40s on tuesday

7. vis

vis Senior Member
    from 4

you are the one who said winter is over and it will not snow again this year! get your $h!t together and get ready to go out payup