1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Where Is The Snow ??????????????????

Discussion in 'Weather' started by nicksplowing, Dec 23, 2007.

1. nicksplowing

nicksplowing PlowSite.com Addict

WELL HERE WE ARE DEC 23RD 62 DEGREES OUT AND ITS RAINING BUCKETS ......................:cry: HAVE PLOWS WILL TRAVEL FOR SNOW !!!!!:jester:

2. StratfordPusher

StratfordPusher Senior Member

Drive North

Hey PA, drive 1.5 hours straight north later tonight, you may have to detour a bit if Lake Erie has not froze over, we should have some on the ground by then..... 3-6" predicted.... already have had 36" of snow this month...

Al

tymusic

3. G.M.Landscaping

G.M.Landscaping Senior Member

Yup...It gets a little depressing reading and looking at all the pics of everyone else getting tons of snow.

4. nicksplowing

hey al i might just be tempted im getting anxious here !!!!!!!!

5. TLC Snow Div.

TLC Snow Div. Senior Member

New England is getting rained out also. We've had a break from the snow for now...

6. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

61 and raining here.......very very depressing!:mad: Had a few salt runs and one plowable event so far! I want the big nor'easter to come up the coast:gunsfiring:, with a nice cold high pressure sitting up by JD! 6-12 of powder from philly-boston!:bluebounc

7. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

You are welcome to come here also. I will stay at home and you can do my route. Mine is a little tuff, you have to try and cover all the breakdowns and PITA places.

8. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

hhahahahaha.....i think im up to the challenge! Better then trying to avoid 40,000$ Mercedes at ray cantana!:dizzy: They say that all the cars will be moved, always a few left over!

9. big bird

big bird Senior Member

too much snow this year give a brake too fix things :jester:

10. nicksplowing

THAT JUST ISNT RIGHT....WAY TO RUB IT IN HAHAHA:gunsfiring:

11. mike psd

mike psd PlowSite.com Addict
    from pa

mine is all melted today :( i was looking at henry's forecast on accu weather and things maybe looking better for jan and feb for use guys in PA and NJ

12. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Yeah nick and i have so much snow down here......i dont know what we are going to do!wesport Cant wait for the first coastal, hits me and nick no1 else!

13. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Yeah nick and i have so much snow down here......i dont know what we are going to do!wesport Cant wait for the first coastal, hits me and nick no1 else! hahhahaha Yeah i saw hm report, sometimes he is a little snow happy!:dizzy: Hopefully he is rite about this!

14. nicksplowing

i Hope Your Right There Tls Ive Got The Itch Ready To Head Out Plow Some Leaves Or Something Lol

15. big bird

big bird Senior Member

dam its snowing right now time to fire up the trucks :help:

16. big bird

big bird Senior Member

haven't seen leaves in a long long time just a lot of snow :jester:

17. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

hahahah yeah nick its going to be great, a low starting fromVA coast tracking just outside of benchmark! 6-12 for the i-95 area, may be a little east for depew NY to get into the action!

18. big bird

big bird Senior Member

who is nick ny name john that ok for the 6-12 got a 1inch and go plow payuppayup

19. nicksplowing

UMMMMMMM I COULD BE NICK HENCE THE SCREENAME BUT AN INCH OR 12 WHO CARES I JUST WANT SOME SNOW AND YOUR DIGS AINT WORKING BIGBYRD:drinkup::waving:

Last edited: Dec 24, 2007
  20. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

i was talking to nick from philly about the storm that will hit us....and miss you!