1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Where is the snow???

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by mike33087, Nov 8, 2005.

1. mike33087

mike33087 Senior Member

Where is it, im getting worried, the almanac is saying harsh winter and all, but the tempeture is at an average 20 degrees higher than normal for this time of the year, whats goin on?

2. SnowGuy73

SnowGuy73 PlowSite Fanatic

It can hold off awhile yet, I still got yard clean ups and some landscaping to do..:nod:

3. 2004F550

2004F550 Senior Member

Its only November 8th

4. sir spaniourd

sir spaniourd Senior Member

Predictions are calling for snow on the 25th this month.:bluebounc

5. Dupesy

Dupesy Member

WOOT WOOT! Bring it on!

6. butters

butters Member

We are suppose to get 1 to 3 inches tomorrow night. We'll see.

7. TRUE TURF LAWN

TRUE TURF LAWN Senior Member

i dont want snow i want the cold so i can go ice fishing. NO SNOW! pluse whats better then doing no work and getting paid for doing nothing. i like it that way.

8. jfalkingham

jfalkingham Junior Member

Not to burst bubbles, but....

I just bought my nice new plow, lights and insurance policy.You know what happens when you buy a new item. Kind of like the new snowblower, or ski-doo.

My neighbors are already giving me dirty looks "if we don't get snow to tear up!!":realmad:

oh well, who believes in murphy's law anyway!

9. jt5019

jt5019 Senior Member

It will come dont worry.:drinkup:

10. gene gls

gene gls PlowSite.com Veteran

Last year I plowed on the 27th and in 2004 it was on the 13th....Don't need any white stuff yet......

11. LCSODIVER

LCSODIVER Junior Member

The snow is right Here!!

Well it figures I have my blade but I am still building the mounts!! :angry:
    We got 16 inches in some local areas yesterday! It's looking to be a great year! and my first one at that :drinkup:
    Bob

12. 2004Z71CC

2004Z71CC Member

Here in Nova Scotia we are expecting the first fall of 2cm tonight.............basically a non event.