1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Where Is The Snow????

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by rclay11541, Dec 12, 2004.

1. rclay11541

rclay11541 Member

This is freaking rediculous, where the hell is all the snow! It was upper fifties today!

Can any of you guys in michigan send some of the white stuff down here please!

2. aees115

aees115 Member

i have AOL and live in jersey and i looked at the full week forecast and saw it was suppose to flurry fridayi got all excited then i looked at it later they changed the forecast but no worries its coming its starting to get cold

3. butters

butters Member

I wonder what the guys at the UPS Store would say if I walked in with a big box of snow and said "Can you send this to New Jersey"?

4. 04superduty

04superduty PlowSite.com Addict

hey hey no sending michigan snow out of state if the southern part doesnt have any. :) :)

5. The Boss

The Boss 2000 Club Member

It's snowed here 3 times and only stuck once. :(

6. MickiRig1

MickiRig1 PlowSite Veteran

I justed finished welding 2 outside ribs on my plow when they said we are getting 4 inches of snow Monday.
    Too bad I can't paint stuff before it snows!
    It will never dry till snow!