1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Where is the snow coming to???

Discussion in 'Weather' started by sappel138, Jan 6, 2011.

1. sappel138

sappel138 Member

OK, the weather "guessers" are calling for snow this weekend, but saying it's going to be worse towards the mountains in western MD, light dusting in the rest of the state, and then the storm will move up the coast. Where are they calling for accumulations? Philly? North Jersey? NYC?

What are you all hearing?

2. ken643

ken643 Senior Member

Channel 7 just said Hudson Valley, Catskills could get 6 inches or more. North Eastern Jersey looks like 3-5 with more likely the 3. Not good. I was hoping for more. But I agree with your call on the "Weather Guessers" Thats exactly what they are. Good luck, keep your fingers crossed we all get a nice amount of snow.

3. atvriderinmass

atvriderinmass Senior Member

3-5 Middlesex County Ma....woohooo!

4. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

be grateful for what you get...just a few years ago we were lucky if we got 5" all winter.

5. sappel138

sappel138 Member

be grateful for what you get...just a few years ago we were lucky if we got 5" all winter.

-- True Dat! I remember 5 years ago I was out on my Harley with my wife on both Christmas and New Year's Days....

6. tailboardtech

tailboardtech Senior Member

well there calling us Baltimore county in at 4 am so they must think somethings going to happen

7. pinepointe

pinepointe Senior Member

4"-6" starting any time could see a few more by saturday western md. snowing in morgantown wv at 11am today