1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

where is the road

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by rich414, Mar 20, 2010.

1. rich414

rich414 Senior Member

off in the distance you can see the gate, the night before this photo was taken there was a road with 4' blown vertical sides, the wind drifted the road and this is what I found in the morning. photo taken from inside my bobcat skid

IMG_3410 sml.jpg
  2. gc3

gc3 Senior Member

It'd be cool to see a picture when it was finished.
  3. rich414

rich414 Senior Member

sorry didnt take one, I the night it drifted I gave up and slept in the garage, never took a photo....
  4. creativedesigns

creativedesigns PlowSite.com Addict

....hope the garage was heated!
  5. heavyiron

heavyiron Member

Did you sleep in the Bobcat?
  6. MatthewG

MatthewG PlowSite.com Addict

I hope the Bobcat had heat:yow!:
  7. rich414

rich414 Senior Member

I slept in the heated bobcat in the heated garage.. here is a photo of the barn looked like when I got back at 1am that morning, Upstairs of the barn is a game room slept on the couch.. couple shots of whiskey and the couch felt great!!

8. Kubota 8540

Kubota 8540 PlowSite.com Addict

I'd be confused as what to do with that. I'm not sure if I would go get the sled and rip thru there and mark it up with a bunch of tracks or cut a nice fresh bank with the blower.:D
  9. Lux Lawn

Lux Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

Man that looks like alot of snow.
  10. ALC-GregH

ALC-GregH PlowSite.com Addict
    from pa

I kind of confused. Is that your place? Why would you have to sleep in the garage?

NICHOLS LANDSCA PlowSite Veteran

Maybe it's his shop?
  12. rich414

rich414 Senior Member

yes that is my place, the photo was the evening after or before, there was TOOOOOO much snow to drive out and get back the next day.. the choice was drive the blower 3.5 miles to the bottom of the hill. and call the wife for a ride at 1:00am, or sleep in the barn..
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2010
  13. the new boss 92

the new boss 92 2000 Club Member

sleeping in a heated game room above that nice garage with liquid curage awsome!
  14. m.$terner

m.$terner Senior Member

sounds like it was a fun night.lol
  15. 496 BB

496 BB Senior Member

16. Advantage

Advantage Senior Member

HAHAHA. Thats great