1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Where is a good place online to buy used trucks?

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment' started by mkwl, Feb 12, 2007.

1. mkwl

mkwl 2000 Club Member

What sites (autotrader, etc.) would you guys recommend for buying 3/4 ton pickups from? I'm lookking for a GMC/Chevy/Ford/Dodge 3/4 ton diesel truck around $15000-20000, with long bed and reg cab.
  2. andrewlawnrangr

andrewlawnrangr Senior Member

my friends dads shop.. bought truck from them and im goin to buy another this summer..
    but other than that try truck trader
  3. Superior L & L

Superior L & L PlowSite Veteran
    from MI

go to a dealer and buy a new truck. Right now GM has interst free for 60 months on 07's
  4. Ole Tower

Ole Tower Senior Member
    from MAINE

Where to BUY a Used Truck?

I*M a New bee here but an Ole guy in the Business I*D suggest You Buy Locally I Bought ONE on line--Never Again!!--BUY locally & know Who Your Dealing with! as most? Locally will assist in any Problems 50/50 any way so you don*t Loose Out 100 % as thats my Experance Ole Tower
  5. DaySpring Services

DaySpring Services PlowSite.com Addict

Ebay has some good deals at times. Try checking their commercial truck section too.
  6. Fordistough

Fordistough Senior Member
    from USA