1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Where I can Buy Timbrens

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by ilhmt, Nov 2, 2003.

1. ilhmt

ilhmt Member

I have seen a few posters state in this forum that they have bought Timbrens (or have them for sale) at a good price. First, where can I buy them? Do autoparts stores carry them? Second, if anyone on this board has or knows of a better price on them than average feel free to e-mail me or message me (or even respond back here as a service to all).

They would be put on a 1995 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4. I'm just looking to put them on the front only.

2. Mike 97 SS

Mike 97 SS Banned
    from U.S.A.

Hi. There are many places you could buy them, but I dont think it is allowed to post that information here because the 2 people who I am thinking of arent PlowSite vendors. There is a PlowSite vendor who sells them, RPM Sales and Service, they have there own forum about half way down on the main page, I dont know what they charge for them, but you could get in touch with them and find out. It seems the average price for them is roughly $150-$165 or so. Of course you could also check out Timbrens web site, but I dont think they have prices listed there. Mike :waving:
  3. ZR2DK

ZR2DK Junior Member

best price Ive found is at BSAOHIO.com roughly $147 with free shipping. Its something like +$65 if you have a 1-ton truck. Regardless, check out the site. free shipping to the lower 48 states.
  4. mdb landscaping

mdb landscaping Senior Member

5. ilhmt

ilhmt Member

Thank you!! I went to their website and found what I was looking for as well as a few other things.