1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Where Does The Grease Go ?

Discussion in 'SNO-PRO PLOW AND ACCESSORIES by Curtis' started by Stan MI, Feb 8, 2009.

1. Stan MI

Stan MI Member

I know where the oil goes but where does the grease go. I assume on all the pivot points but thought I'd better ask the experts !!

Thanks in advance !!

2. cretebaby

cretebaby PlowSite Veteran

What grease?

3. if you mean the small tubes of grease that come with a new blade they are more then likely the dieltic grease that is meant for your electrical connections, please add more detail thats a pretty open question

4. Stan MI

Stan MI Member

Don't have the manual in front of me but I believe it says to use Curtis plow oil and White lithium grease for lubrication. I know where the Curtis (S.A.M.) oil goes, but where does the White grease go ????

Might be mistaken but I thought it called for it !!

5. PLOWMAN45

PLOWMAN45 2000 Club Member

there arent any zerk fittings i use white grease on the angel and lift pistons and the dielectric on the electrical

6. Stan MI

Stan MI Member

Thanks !! Seemed like that was the only place it could go. Just wanted to make sure, and as I said. "Ask the experts!"

Thanks Again !!

7. berkshire

berkshire Junior Member

I spray down my entire plow and frame with fluid film. works great and keeps it looking new

8. tc21

tc21 Member

there are no grease fittings. But grease all the pivot points. It makes all the points more maneuverable. Put grease on the lock in pins and the arms. The pivot point at the top of the plow and what ever you think needs grease and smear it around. Things get rusty.