1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Where do you mount you controllers?

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by yamahatim, Feb 27, 2010.

1. yamahatim

yamahatim Senior Member

Here is how I mounted mine. Used a combination of RAM mount parts in my 2004 F-150 with the center shift.

[​IMG]

2. Neil64

Neil64 Member

Me Too

I am looking for suggestions too for my 2010 F250.

Bump.

3. snerdy

snerdy Member

I found that the ash tray makes a good spot if you have a joystick style controller.

4. Pristine PM ltd

Pristine PM ltd PlowSite Veteran

With the blizzard shoe box, I love it around the big armrests of the F-350. Perfect height, close to shifter. I am biased though, it is all I have ever used.

5. firedawg

firedawg Member
    from S.E. CT

heres mine, i can use my pinky for quick job so i dont have to take it off the holder. IMG00083-20100810-1134.jpg

IMG00083-20100810-1134.jpg

6. ajslands

ajslands 2000 Club Member

I just hold my in my hand

7. Pinky Demon

Pinky Demon PlowSite.com Addict
    from Ohio

What do those Blizz shoe boxes look like?

8. FLC2004

FLC2004 Senior Member

My western cab command just hangs on that "trash bag" hook on the lower dash on the 05-07 superdutys. I just hung it over that so i didnt have to drill any holes for the mount and leave it there all year.

9. Pristine PM ltd

Pristine PM ltd PlowSite Veteran

should be able to find it online. Basically a small shoebox with a joystick.

10. CityGuy

CityGuy PlowSite Fanatic

I prefer to just hold mine and then put in glove box when not in use

11. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

During the summer it hangs on the cigarette lighter and when plowing on my lap.

12. ForestEdgeSnow

ForestEdgeSnow Senior Member

All of my controls hang out on my lab or hand like grandveiw. I find this the best since I never know the prefernce or the arm length of my operator and no holes. I also keep them in the glove box when not in use.

Justin