1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

where do you find commercials to plow?

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by UniqueTouch, Dec 27, 2014.

1. UniqueTouch

UniqueTouch Senior Member

Hey guys could really use the help on where to locate jobs to bid thanks realy appreciate it

2. dieselss

dieselss PlowSite Fanatic

Little late to be looking for commercial accounts?
    Your confident you can bid and plow, but your looking for a mentor? Your also telling someone you don't need anymore lawn care, but plowing is different? I wonder why?

Wish everyone would stick to the businesses they have beem doing or get a job lol so mang bums out there

Everyone and their brother wants to start their ow business its getting ridiculous, soon everyone in the world gonna have their own business lol. Here in jersey 100 new guys a day throw a mower in their truck unreal and have no insurance nor are they registered paying taxes, but they want in our wallets

Those.last 2 are your quotes. So, really Clark? Doing exactly what you said about all those "mag bums" huh.......

Last edited: Dec 27, 2014
  3. Dogplow Dodge

Dogplow Dodge 2000 Club Member
    from NJ

4. dieselss

Nice one dog..........
    The plot thickens.......

5. Mark Oomkes

Mark Oomkes PlowSite Fanatic

Subscribed

6. kolwnmstr

kolwnmstr Senior Member

7. quigleysiding

quigleysiding PlowSite.com Addict

:d: ..........:waving:

8. kolwnmstr

kolwnmstr Senior Member

Guys Guys. Unique runs a totally legit business.

How do I know? Because he has a Facebook and as we all know, only bums use websites. Facebook is for the PRO's!!!

:D

9. Dogplow Dodge

from NJ

Not trying to be mean or nasty, or unfriendly. Just looking for answers to valid questions. He posted a while back about being overwhelmed by all the work he had, and not wanting to do it all himself. Its normal to wonder what happened to all those customers. Hell, if i had that many resis i wouldnt b looking for any more commercial jobs.

Btw, the number of legitimate, insured and professional plow contractors has dwindled significantly over the last couple years due to skyrocketing insurance premiums. I get people calling constantly telling me they cant find legitimate contractors here. He should be getting the same calls im getting

10. Dogplow Dodge

from NJ

Well, if thats the criteria for being legit, then im just a hack with a website.

I dont do facebook, and never will. Where's that rock i crawled out from under? I got to get back under there....

11. dieselss

I didn't think you were bashing him,,,,maybe a bruise.
    So he has plowed before, 120 res. Now he's looking for a mentor, and how to bid?
    Some of his replies just don't seem kosher to me...Just my .03

12. Dogplow Dodge

from NJ

I agree, 27 years in the business and needs a mentor ?

that's why I asked. I've asked before, but never got any replies... such as here:

http://www.plowsite.com/showthread.php?p=1898791#post1898791

More importantly, is the fact that he's constantly posting replies about "why does everyone want in his business, and taking money out of his pockets", and all the other negative replies / connotations he's associating those who come here as newbies looking for answers. He fails to remember that he was a newbie here once too, and by "bashing" newbie questions, he's should expect negative replies back at him.

Careful of throwing stones, as eventually, they might get thrown back at you.

13. kolwnmstr

kolwnmstr Senior Member

All true.

But sadly we all know this thread will be shut down because the moderators protect guys like him and scold us for calling them out on their misinformed posts and the ******** that comes out of their mouths.

14. TCLandscaping

TCLandscaping Senior Member

**** "Stick to working with him your obviously no where close to being ready plus we dont need anymore people trying to get in the lawn care business "

This is a copy of the last post he made after a new, younger guy was genuinely asking for some advice about snow blowing and pricing. Hes got some Effin nerve posting on here asking for help when all he does is bash everyone else.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2014
  15. dieselss

Tc.....pm......

16. JustJeff

JustJeff 2000 Club Member

I'm guessing that he won't be back.

17. BRL1

BRL1 Senior Member
    from Wyoming

Damn I don't even have a face book....

18. gallihersnow

gallihersnow Senior Member

Neither do I, nor do I want one. Leave that crap for the teenagers.

19. Flawless440

Flawless440 PlowSite.com Addict

120 Houses sounds like a nightmare. A lot of stops for 2 trucks

20. Flawless440

Flawless440 PlowSite.com Addict

I will answer his question....

Start with a website..
    Get some good reviews on the internet so when the customers are researching you they find positive feedback
    Hit the internet, find some properties, get there email address and ask to bid