1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Where do you find chevy recalls?

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by Rcgm, Feb 4, 2007.

1. Rcgm

Rcgm Senior Member

I got a 04 Chevy and when its cold my oil pressure guage doesn't work.Soon as truck gets warm I can turn it off and the guage works fine.Have had some other problems with the cluster and wondered it there has been a recall.

2. Young Pup

Young Pup PlowSite Fanatic

Check this thread out. It might be of some help. My speedometer was acting up and this the help I got from here and what the results were.Good Luck. Guees it helps if I put the thread in: http://www.plowsite.com/showthread.php?t=23249

I just read that thread again and I never gave an update.. They replaced the whole cluster for me. Had to drop it off so they could get all of the hours and miles off of it and they overnighted the cluster panel with my information in it. It was ready the next day.
    Last edited: Feb 4, 2007