1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Where do you buy your Boss cutting edges online?

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by JohnRoscoe, Feb 22, 2013.

1. JohnRoscoe

JohnRoscoe Senior Member

I'm looking for recommendations, need to order a set for a Boss 7'6" plow, and would prefer to order online. Thanks in advance.
  2. framer1901

framer1901 Senior Member

You'll get killed on shipping but CPW or Angelos or many others.
  3. tuney443

tuney443 PlowSite.com Addict

Get them from Jim at ESI,a vendor here.His pricing is right in line with the plow superstores and he will give you personal attention if you need it.
  4. Jim@esitrucks

Jim@esitrucks Inactive

Yes, shipping cutting edges gets expensive quick...anything ups that is not in a box goes waaaay up!
  5. snowdays

snowdays Senior Member
    from Ohio

I will check on the price of them through a vendor I use. They are USA made. I am up in Mansfield and have talked to him before about getting a small quantity if there might be enough interest locally.
  6. snowdays

snowdays Senior Member
    from Ohio

BY ALL MEANS, SUPPORT OUR FAITHFUL AND EVER SO HELPFUL SITE SPONSORS WHEN YOU CAN. Shipping is usually the deal breaker on cutting edges. I checked with my supplier and can get the straight blade edges at the following cost: 7 1/2 at $115. the 8' at $125 and the 8 1/2 at $130. Bolts with locknuts available also at $1 each. If there is some interest, I can get them. NO SHIPPING!!! Order must be prepaid. I am located in Mansfield, OH.
  7. OsU1997

OsU1997 Junior Member

Snowdays, what's your company's name? I'm just south of Mansfield and have 5 boss plows and a BX-10.
  8. snowdays

snowdays Senior Member
    from Ohio

Snow Days Services LLC I mainly service equipment and don't do any plowing to compete against my customers. If any one wants any edges, PM me.
  9. OsU1997

OsU1997 Junior Member

I need a cutting edge on our BX10 push box with all nuts and bolts. Can you get me a price for one asap? Thanks.
  10. Rockyroad

Rockyroad Junior Member

Come have a look at poly cutting edges for your Boss.