1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Where do these go??

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by ned5485, Feb 21, 2007.

1. ned5485

ned5485 Member

[​IMG]I removed the ram to clean out the strainer screen and these two things were just sitting in the bottom of the resevoir.(along with the screen) It was all just laying in the bottom. So, I dont know where they are supposed to be or what they do. It is a meyer E-47. Also, Is this where the screen is supposed to be?(in the pic)

Last edited: Feb 21, 2007
  2. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Ned,your link doesn't work.

3. ned5485

ned5485 Member

[​IMG]
    I couldn't get the pic to come up here.

4. ned5485

ned5485 Member

Has anyone else tried this link? It works when I try it, but there is obviously something wrong. Can someone tell me how to get my pic on here? I was able to get it to work on another thread. I dont know what is wrong with this one.

5. Vaughn Schultz

Vaughn Schultz PlowSite.com Addict

not sure dosent work here :confused:

6. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Ned, did you get my last PM? Email me the pics and I'll post them for you.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2007
  7. prizeprop

prizeprop Senior Member

still no good

8. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Heres the pic the ned sent me. The two star washer are to hold the plastic baffle in place on two of the cylinder tank studs. ned, since the washers were laying in the bottom,where was the plastic baffle? Was it in there too?

Last edited: Mar 5, 2007
  9. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Here's what it should look like..if you look close, you can see the washers on two of the stud's thats holding the plastic horseshoe shaped baffle in place.

Last edited: Mar 5, 2007
  10. ned5485

ned5485 Member

Thank you very much.
    Yes the baffle was were it should be. I dont know why the washers were not in place.