1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

where do i go to bid on snow removal jobs in MARYLAND

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by blake17, Sep 5, 2012.

1. blake17

blake17 Junior Member

hey guys im new to the whole bidding on snow removal lots. im having a hard time trying to find out a website to get on. thanks
  2. Longae29

Longae29 PlowSite.com Addict

If you want to plow McDonald's go to McDonald's.

If you want to plow sugarplumcreekapplewood glen apartments go to sugarplumcreekapplewood glen apartments and find the manager.

If you want to plow Mr and Mrs jonessmithtons driveway go knock on Mr and Mrs jonessmithtons door

MIDTOWNPC PlowSite Veteran

There might be some property management companies that look after certain condos or own groups of buildings but other then that is pound the pavement
  4. mikeplowman

mikeplowman Senior Member

if you are searching for possible lots to plow this season just try this out: throw about 10-13 business cards in random mailboxes, and just go home and watch glee on tv, and wait for the phone to start ringing. TRUST me, 50% of the time it works everytime.
  5. superdog1

superdog1 Senior Member

If you are brave? you can go talk to Brickman. They have lots of commercial contracts out or coming out. Just make sure you READ before you sign and you understand what you are getting into 100%. I do a few places for them. Some of their contracts pay well and others don't. It doesn't make sense? Just read, reread and read the contract again to make sure you understand what it is you are committing to.