1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Where can I rent large equipment?

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment' started by optimax, Jan 20, 2011.

1. optimax

optimax Junior Member

Where can I rent a back hoe or payloader with pusher box quickly for use in Ohio?

Thanks

2. JB1

JB1 Senior Member

any rental yard will have it, the box pusher might be a little hard to come by.

3. JohnRoscoe

JohnRoscoe Senior Member

You're probably going to have to buy the box, there are a couple for sale on Columbus Craigslist right now.

4. Matson Snow

Matson Snow PlowSite.com Addict

Check the Cat dealers or Case Dealers or John Deere dealers.....Hertz rents heavy equipment and pushers up here....

5. tuney443

tuney443 PlowSite.com Addict

United Rentals is a large national chain.

6. ironsales

ironsales Junior Member

I sell equipment for a living. In the northeast it is very difficult to come up with anything on rubber right now. Especially with the economy the past few years, a lot of people have sold off their equipment to gain working capital. Now a lot more people need to rent equipment. You can check out http://www.machinerytrader.com and search for dealers in your area.

7. bskiball

bskiball Member

I have a 12 Foot Protech for sale (or Rent) , if you need a pusher. I am between Columbus and Cincinnati.