1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Where can i pick up a pair of pro wings in the southwest chicagoland area?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by zippoz, Jan 20, 2005.

1. zippoz

zippoz Member

seeing as my route is allready overloaded, and that a big storm is comming i think that it is time to put some pro wings on my plow, that extra 20" of plowing ability should speed me up quite a bit.

the think is i wwent to go and get some today from central parts in mokena and they were out......
    i have heard midway truck parts in joliet might have some, but i dont want to bet on it.... does anyone know of anywhere else i can get some, or materials i can fabricate some with? i have a western 6.5' on a jeep cherokee laredo.

the jeep is in the shop untill tomorrow getting it winshield wipers fixed, god willing it will be done in time for me to plow otherwise its gonna be very very messy.

also how hard are they to mount and what do i need to mount them with? i want them to be removable on site so any permanent welding is definately out of the picture... thanks alot guys :) and lets hope that the snow falls in feet instead of inches the next few days.

2. T-MAN

T-MAN PlowSite.com Addict

Try Northern Tool, allthough shipping could be a bite .
    Todd

3. ta3834bbl

ta3834bbl Senior Member

There is a place in NW Indiana ,

REGIONAL TRUCK EQUIPMENT
    24031 Laverne Drive
    Schneider, IN 46376
    Phone:219-552-9072

These guys have had everything I have needed for parts. And they stock a variety of stuff. Meyers, Western, Warsaw, etc. Good people. Straight down US41 about 15-20 miles south of US30.

Depending on where you are, take 80 or 294 east to 394, south til it turns into RT 1 by Balmoral race track, follow that south to 17, east to US41, then south. Not too bad, but I'll bet there is someplace closer to you.

4. zippoz

zippoz Member

regional sounds like it might work, being that i ned these on my truck roari' to go at 1 am saturday cst, which leaves about 24 hours to get them on, shipping isnt an option

5. Scott Fortin

Scott Fortin Junior Member

This is closer for you

Try these guys, they're right off of I-57 in Bradley/Bourbonnais. They usually keep a good stock of plow parts. Good luck.

Bourbonnais Supply, Inc.
    1541 N. Route 50
    Bourbonnais, Illinois 60914
    (815) 939-2541