1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Where can I get urethane cutting edge material

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by kcplowman, Nov 29, 2009.

1. kcplowman

kcplowman Member

I am gettin ready to build a set of wings for my 8.5 boss and instead of rubber I want to use urethane. But I don't know where to get it. And has anyone else used urethane on their wings? Seems like it would work a whole lot better than rubber. If ya know where to get it I would like to know. Thanks
  2. Duncan90si

Duncan90si Senior Member

This is who I get mine from. You have to call him. I don't believe its listed on his site.
  3. Deco

Deco Senior Member

4. campkd6

campkd6 Senior Member

I got mine from Jerre's also. Just call and talk to him he is great to deal with. Also the urethane wears like steel.
  5. snocrete

snocrete Banned

You could also try John @ "Johns Garage" - 1-847-998-9557. I've bought urethane from both(Jerre & John), and had no problems with either... I also would reccomend getting 1.5 inch thick material
  6. newhere

newhere PlowSite.com Addict
    from Fenton

reply so i can remember this.................
  7. Duncan90si

Duncan90si Senior Member

I got 2" thick from Jerre the last time.