1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

where can I get cover for v-pro 8000

Discussion in 'SnowEx Products' started by sparksrides, Nov 28, 2011.

1. sparksrides

sparksrides Senior Member

One of my guys lost the cover last season and I can't find a replacement. also noticed that the bulk salt we use doesn't slide down the hopper toward the auger. once the auger clears what is on top of it I have to pull it toward the back. I have the one vibrator under the hopper but that doesn't seem to help. the second vib should be mounted on the back, right? but I thought maybe a second one under the hopper but more up the slope would help it slide. Is that why they stopped making the 8000, I am very happy with the unit but as with all the equipment it just needs a little tweaking.
  2. nsmilligan

nsmilligan PlowSite.com Veteran

CPW has them, or go to sa local car upholstery shop and have 1 made, may be the cheapest route.

3. deicepro

deicepro PlowSite.com Addict

Go to a canvas company and get a truckers tarp, just had a heavy duty 10 x 10 made for $100 cash...
  4. baldplowguy

baldplowguy Junior Member

I just saw one on ebay...