1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

where can I get bushings?

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by BRANDON'S93, Feb 11, 2006.

1. BRANDON'S93

BRANDON'S93 Member

Where can I buy the bushings that are in the pump that the gear shafts ride on? Anybody know of a website or something. Thank's

2. Big Nate's Plowing

Big Nate's Plowing PlowSite.com Addict

I dont kow of anyone having them, I just take a blank of brass and turn it in a lathe and make a few whenever I need them

3. BRANDON'S93

BRANDON'S93 Member

Thats kind of what I figured. The stock ones are split bushings it won't matter? It has to be water tight. I'm a machinist so it won't be hard but the bottum ones can't let any oil slip by or it will travel to the motor arbor. any tips? thank you.

4. Big Nate's Plowing

Big Nate's Plowing PlowSite.com Addict

what pump is this on? sounds like a e-60, on those I usually just rplace the pumps, on the E-47 I spin bushings because there is a seperate shaft seal and the tolerances dont have to be perfect

5. BRANDON'S93

BRANDON'S93 Member

It's a E-47 but the pump shaft seal keeps pushing up from the pressure that is getting past the bushings and the port. For some reason all the pressure is going there. Could i have that sleeve or something to do with the relief valve in wrong? I did make some bushings today that are pretty bad to the bone. I don't know what else it could be. Any thoughts guys?

6. BRANDON'S93

BRANDON'S93 Member

I have the new bushings in and wow does she lift quick. Now I need to figure out how to do the angling cylinders. I have new coils and valves but i still can't get the cylinders to move. one of the is brand new so it should be good or does it need "bleeding" or something? I can only come up with the wiring could be wrong. I haven't yet found one diagram on how the switches are suppose to be wired. Please help, what wires go on what terminals for the angling switch?

7. fernalddude

fernalddude PlowSite.com Addict

8. sefh

sefh Senior Member

Does the motor run when you try to angle it? I have a toggle harness for sale if you need one.

9. BRANDON'S93

BRANDON'S93 Member

That harness should would have been nice a couple days ago. Thanks for the offer but I have it all figured out now. The wiring is correct and the motor does run. However is does not push the cylinder. I got a gauge from work today so I'm going to give setting the crossover valve a shot. Wish me luck guys. I want to thank everybody for helping me out. I'm pretty new to the forum and you've guys have been nothing shy than generous. I'm a member to other forums for hobby stuff but everybody is right on the ball trying to help asap on here. Hopefully I can have a prime pusher by tommorow night if I find time to work on it. Thanks again.