1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Where can i get a frame diagram

Discussion in 'SNO-PRO PLOW AND ACCESSORIES by Curtis' started by JAYINH, Jan 2, 2013.

1. JAYINH

JAYINH Member

Hi, guys, I am new here but saved the site due to the ton of great info on here. I am looking to find a dagram for my trip edge curtis plow i bought new 5-6 years back. the kickstand stopped working last year and i want to repair it but cant figure out how it works...! I pulled it apart and found 2 pistons shocks above the kickstand but dont see how they work... the switch is also MIA, cant remember what happen to it when it broke. thanks for any input. jay

2. JAYINH

JAYINH Member

this is the one i have

tripedge_features.jpg

3. JAYINH

JAYINH Member

the number" 2 " pic shows the switch that i no longer have..lol, how does this kickstand work?

4. SD40T2

SD40T2 Member

I just went to radio shack and bought a DPDT switch and wired it in curtis wants big money for their weather proof switch spent $5 at RS not waterproof but have had no issues what so ever you just need to run a jumper wire across the center posts so the jack retracts when you lift the plow

5. JAYINH

JAYINH Member

Thanks for the reply. I found a parts breakdown sheet i part number, working on a replacement part now. the trip edge that i have does not have the hydraulic piston kickstand, it uses two spring/shock style that lower . same style as a hood/hatch piston on a car but with a lever in the ram piston. after looking around there are alot of different curtis plow styles, took a little bit to find mine.