1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Where can i find "j" bolts ? Fairly cheap....

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by XXL 4RUNNER, Sep 19, 2011.

XXL 4RUNNER Member

I found some on ebay but the guy wants $21 each! Plus $6 shipping i'm thinkin thats a little out of line. How much should i expect to pay and from where??? Thanks guys
  2. JCByrd24

JCByrd24 Senior Member
    from Maine

3. cosgo

cosgo Member

Fastenal, or Elfco
  4. cjjudy83

cjjudy83 Junior Member

I fabricated my own. Used a welder a bolt and some all thread and just like that instant j bolt and it worked perfect. I made the all thread long enoungh so i did not have t fight to get it in place because on my superduty it would have been impossible . Worked great for me and held fine
  5. MickiRig1

MickiRig1 PlowSite Veteran

Call some industrial fastener places around you. I bet you find them.
  6. m.$terner

m.$terner Senior Member

yeah I cant weld unfortunately so i had a freind make one for me. took all of 5 minutes and worked great. I went to a meyers dealer once and asked and the price was $42. Yeah you can imagine what I said.lol
  7. BossPlow2010

BossPlow2010 PlowSite.com Addict

You can also use a rosebud and bend some into the "I" shape.
    But just buy some