1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Where can I find fisher conventional push plate brackets for my 94 jeep wrangler?

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by leothetiger, Sep 30, 2010.

1. leothetiger

leothetiger Junior Member

I just bought a 1994 jeep wrangler that had a fisher conventional speed cast snow plow set up on it...until recently.

Apparently the push plate brackets that were on the wrangler were damaged in a accident (when the plow was off the jeep this past summer) and were unrepairable so the previous owner removed and trashed them.

Any way I now have the plow set up but no push plates to mount the set up onto my wrangler.

Does anybody know where I can find new or used push plates locally here in MA. or across the country?
    I have tried craiglist and ebay for weeks now and have come up empty.

Any help would be appreciated alot.
    Last edited: Sep 30, 2010
  2. theplowmeister

theplowmeister 2000 Club Member
    from MA

Fisher no longer makes them. Try calling all the fisher dealers. Else craigs list and ebay. Junk yards But good luck. Might be easier to have some custom maid a welding shop.
  3. flykelley

flykelley 2000 Club Member

You have a better chance of winning the lotto, you will need to have one fabbed up.

Good Luck Mike