1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Where can i buy cutting edges?

Discussion in 'Blizzard Plows Discussion' started by maelawncare, Oct 31, 2008.

1. maelawncare

maelawncare Senior Member

Well after getting my plow bent back into shape from totaling another truck with it. I have to order new cutting edges. As the bent frame made it wear to the left side more than the right. I contracted Jerre and he told me like $700 just for the edges for the wings. I emailed him back but never heard back from him.

So does anyone know where i can get a set for my 810? Need the wings and the main board. And before you ask, no there is no dealer within 200 miles of me. I actually drove 400 miles to get my blizzard. I wanted what i wanted and i got it. Now im stuck trying to find edges.

2. ram1500

ram1500 Member
    from ma

Call CJC Snowplows 401-231-3033 He will ship Blizzard parts.

3. maelawncare

anyone else? they wont answer their phone.

4. Kevin Kendrick

Kevin Kendrick Senior Member

Try one of these two.

United States Dealers - Midwest

St. Joseph
    JACKSON LAWN EQUIPMENT
    20925 County Road 306
    St. Joseph, MO 64505
    Phone:816-232-9745

St. Louis
    KRANZ AUTOMOTIVE
    300 Russell Blvd.
    St. Louis, MO 63104
    Phone:314-776-3787
    BillK@Kranzbody.com
    www.kranzbody.com

5. Jerre Heyer

Jerre Heyer Senior Member

Sorry not to get back to you with another email. We've been playing in snow.

Wing sets are $185 plus shipping, carbides are $180 per set plus shipping for short ones and $275 for full carbide.

Mains are $180 for 1/2" and $250 for 5/8" plus shipping.

J

6. maelawncare

well jerre after reading back through my email i sent to you a while back. i must apologize. it seems i was a little too vague and made you think i need whole wings, not the cutting edges. i am sorry.

and to ask, what is the difference betweent carbides, steel, and full carbide?

7. maelawncare

also i wanted to ask. how much are the new lights? i know their just from the sister plow, but if they just plug right it, its gotta be better than this crappy ones this plow came with.

8. Jerre Heyer

I put on the Meyer Night Saber 2 lights. IMO much better overall. $385 plus shipping to your door.

J

9. purpleranger519

purpleranger519 Senior Member
    from Kansas

Call Tom Diltz's @ Smitty's Lawn & Garden in Olathe. He is my Blizzard Dealer. Tell him Brian with Brian's Lawn & Landscape sent you. His number is 913-642-2489.

10. Cooter24

Cooter24 Senior Member
    from NE Iowa

Jerre, what is all entailed in installing the Night Sabers. Is it fairly easy, just plug them or do you have to make a adapter?

11. Jerre Heyer

I provide them rewired for a plug and play into the blizzards.

J