1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Where can I buy bagged salt in Kansas City, MO

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by mtchockey30, Oct 16, 2009.

1. mtchockey30

mtchockey30 Member
    from MO

Well just like it says I was wondering if anyone know of a good place to buy bagged salt in the KC, MO area? I have tried to us the search but have only found STL and bulk.. Thanks for any help

2. purpleranger519

purpleranger519 Senior Member
    from Kansas

Smitty's Lawn & Garden in Olathe, CSTK, Kranz truck & equipment.....how much are you wanting to buy? If your only wanting like a pallet just go to Home Depot or Lowes

3. Jay brown

Jay brown PlowSite.com Addict

Smith Fertilizer and grain in Knoxville, IA they will deliver it right to your shop for ya...

4. cretebaby

cretebaby PlowSite Veteran

How much are you looking for?

5. Jay brown

Jay brown PlowSite.com Addict

mtchockey....i'll be using fine rock salt granules coated with goemelt and mag (this is a good hot mix).....if you want some i could probably sell it for $3.75 per 50 lbs you bring the buckets and lids and also bring your shovel.....

6. mtchockey30

mtchockey30 Member
    from MO

Thanks for the info guys

7. KCGman

KCGman Junior Member

I live in Lees Summit and am buying a truck of 18 pallets which may be a little more than I need. Would you be interested in some of it? I do not have a price yet but it should be close to 3.50 a bag.

8. purpleranger519

purpleranger519 Senior Member
    from Kansas

http://www.kawvalleyco.com/

These guys are also a sponsor here.

9. mtchockey30

mtchockey30 Member
    from MO

thanks for the help

10. Thesandman23

Thesandman23 Inactive
    from Kansas

Ice Melt in Kansas City

Kaw Valley carries three different kinds of Ice Melt. We are currently running a sale on all of our Ice Melts. We are located I-635 and Kansas Ave. Kansas City, Ks.

913-596-9752 Ask for Traci