1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

where can i buy a meyer plow in new york?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by bayridgecarguy, Oct 24, 2003.

1. bayridgecarguy

bayridgecarguy Junior Member

Hello everyone,

This is my first post, so please bear with me. I was wondering if anyone knows where I can buy a new meyer plow in new york. It will be put on a 2004 JEEP wrangler. I will also need to have it installed. I have no idea where to go. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
  2. Adams plowing

Adams plowing Senior Member

my advice is to look in your local phonebook under snow removial and equipment and there should be a list of places that sells plows
  3. meyer22288

meyer22288 Senior Member

Most truck bodie and truck asserie dealers have plows. Look in the yellow pages of the phone book or maybe ask some people in your area who have plows where they brought them.:)
  4. Clean Cut Lawns

Clean Cut Lawns Banned

First i want to know why you want a myer plow?:rolleyes:
    Second the closest dealer to you that i know if is in westchester county and is in Bedofrd Hills, Burquip:
    235 Adams Street Bedford Hills, New York 10507
    (914) 241-0950 Fax (914) 666-4790
  5. WOODY367

WOODY367 Senior Member
    from LI, NY

You can go to RW Truck Equipment in Farmingdale Nassau County. They are a big Meyers dealer. 516-756-3666. They can get what you need and install it.
  6. JThompson

JThompson Member
    from NYC

Four Wheel Driveline Systems in Staten Island on Castleton Ave. Right over the bridge.
  7. digger242j

digger242j Senior Member

If I'm not mistaken, their website has a dealer locator. I think all you need to do is enter your location and it'll tell you all the dealers near you.
  8. Hubjeep

Hubjeep Senior Member

9. a palustris

a palustris Member

You could try Ortiz Welding in Yonkers. They sell their own brand.
  10. Hubjeep

Hubjeep Senior Member

Own brand of plow? :confused:

-John :cool:
  11. meyer22288

meyer22288 Senior Member

My friend has a 6.5ft Ortiz snowplow on his jeep wrangler. He seems to like it. its used for like only 5 small driveways and performs well:)

SIPLOWGUY Senior Member

Hey Bay Ridge try Vasso on Cook street in Greenpoint. If you need any info they should be in the book. You should think Fisher. Vasso also sells them. Another good guy is Brake Service in Kings Park Long Island. P.S. I grew up in Bay Ridge! If you need help page me at 917-395-3292. Mike
  13. 91sonomaplow

91sonomaplow Junior Member

Dude, dont go Meyer go anything but Meyer... I can say that guilt free because i have one, if you DO go meyer buy 2 of everything and keep the spares behind the seat :) you WILL need them! I have not even plowed with this thing and have already had to replace pump parts... just from a dry transport run!

CARDOCTOR PlowSite.com Addict

15. Luppy

Luppy Senior Member

yep. I've used nothing but Meyer on all 4 of my Jeeps and have had no major problems. Good luck with your search. I'm sure you will locate a dealer via the Meyer site. Get that plow soon though before the snow hits and they jack up the prices.