1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Where can i buy a cutting edge for 810?

Discussion in 'Blizzard Plows Discussion' started by mirrorlandscape, Dec 12, 2011.

1. mirrorlandscape

mirrorlandscape Junior Member

Anyone know where I can buy a cutting ege for an '01-'04 style Blizzard 810? Manual says part number is #61292 for those years, but can't find anything online. I can find a bunch of edges with referene to #61259 but don't know if those would work.

2. fastjohnny

fastjohnny Senior Member

Except for '99 810's, all PH1 810's use the same edge.

3. mirrorlandscape

PH1? I'm gonna double check the measurement today but the straight part of the blade is 8 ft correct? I'm also finding cutting edges that say for an 810 but only measure 89".

4. fastjohnny

fastjohnny Senior Member

The main edge is not a full 8'. I believe 89" is correct.

5. mirrorlandscape

You're right. I just measured it today. 89" thanks :)

6. 1smoknz

1smoknz Junior Member
    from 53523

Best place I have found is D&J in Deerfield Wi. that is in southern wi. They will also ship. Tell them Aaron recomended them probaly get a better deal. Deal with Josh. He is a plow wizzard.

7. mirrorlandscape

Ah ok, thank you! :) I did find one from Mill supply. Got it in 2 days. I'll keep the other place in mind and make sure I mention Aaron! thank you

8. bankroll

bankroll Member

How much did you pay for new edges? Im looking to replace one of mine!

9. 1smoknz

1smoknz Junior Member
    from 53523

You will have to talk to Josh at D&J. Tell him Aaron recomened you and you got the info online. His phone is 608-764-5110. Thanks Aaron, if you dont mind let me know if you got one from him.

10. mirrorlandscape

195.25 for the main moldboard. I cut and welded the old one to the old wings to make them the right height for the new cutting edge. That includes shipping.