1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

When You ask someone to Move there car and they Don't.....?

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by millsaps118, Jan 17, 2009.

1. millsaps118

millsaps118 Senior Member

I was driving thru a parking lot and noticed this! This is more then likely going to be there until spring! Unless the owner wants to spend a few days digging it out!

buried car2.jpg

buried car.jpg

buried car3.jpg
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2009

MAR4CARS Senior Member

That is great!
  3. KAG

KAG Senior Member

Absolutely Beautiful:)
  4. augerandblade

augerandblade PlowSite.com Addict

Looks like blown snow on that car/ depending on the circumstances/ the S R company might be liable
  5. riverwalkland

riverwalkland Senior Member

some contracts around here state no liability for cars that violate the parking rules
  6. millsaps118

It was a combination of plowed and blown. Started out as plowed and when the piles got too big they used a big JD w/blower to move 'em back.
  7. artic429

artic429 Senior Member

That will teach them SOBs not to leave their car where its not supposed to be.! lol
  8. bluerage94

bluerage94 Senior Member

9. jhakarter

jhakarter Member

Awesome! We were scraping lots yesterday..Property manager posted a note all vechiles must be moved by 10 etc etc. well 8 cars were still in the lot when we got there at 2, they didnt get them all quite towed out before we were done scraping so the last car that was left we went around and just piled the snow so he is going to have a hell of a time getting out. The owner of that car doesnt even live in the building I plow, he lives next door so the property manager and all thought it was pretty funny. That and cars that pull up to a spot that isnt plowed when your doing a lot makes me mad. Dont they want a clean place to park? lol
  10. kcplowmata

kcplowmata Senior Member
    from kc

You have to remember as a plow guy you are not that important to say why dont they move their cars or have the right to push snow up against them. It shows your lack of respect and plowing skills by not plowing around them. Service is what you get paid for not to be a busy body about who parks where.
  11. unit28

unit28 PlowSite Fanatic

LOL I saw it too on Christmas
    Then a bright star was shining above it.....:nod:

goobers have had plenty of time to get it moved.
  12. millsaps118

Ha...ha... that car must have been there for a while then, I took pics of it just a couple days ago.

Was that you and your crew who plowed that car in????J/K

You got a sweet pic of it.
  13. unit28

unit28 PlowSite Fanatic

I dunno how long it's been there,
    but as the season goes ON so does the pile....:confused:

I almost wonder if the owner of the service didn't plant the car there to remind the tourist not to park there?

I do know the name of the owner it's ****** that's all I know.
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2009
  14. jimaug87

jimaug87 Senior Member

Yeah, a good plow driver will keep that car pretty clean if they're in an open space. But if that person parked in a banned zone because that's where the piles go, it's their fault. You can't change what you were going to do because fo their ignorance.
  15. the new boss 92

the new boss 92 2000 Club Member

i was at one of my buddies jewel plazas and it was like 230 in the morning and i asked him ad hes like plow him in they were supposed to be moved an hour ago! so they go plowed in,kinda funny watching them trying to get out!
  16. fordmstng66

fordmstng66 Senior Member

I don't plow them in, but i do make it so they have to walk through a good pile of snow to get in. I have a lot that someone parks in, they live right next door, and it is irritating, because their driveway is empty, so no reason to park where they do.
  17. JDiepstra

JDiepstra PlowSite.com Addict

How do you know you did not just plow in the store manager of the Jewel who was working late? That would be an "OOPS"!
  18. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

There is a hotel near by and all the Canadians park there when they go out of town. So some of these cars sit here for a month and by the time they get back it's been encased in snow and ice. Funny watching them rock it back and forth with 2 ft of ice around it and they think they can drive over it.
  19. JDiepstra

JDiepstra PlowSite.com Addict

That is funny. I love it when people park where they shouldn't.
  20. mikeyfff1011

mikeyfff1011 Member

if the owners dont move the cars for me their spot just doesnt get plowed i made sure it was in the contract cause i dont have time to shovel around cars when i got 28 accounts to do