1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

When will the Mega Series tour be in VT?

Discussion in 'Sno-Way Discussion' started by Plowin in VT, Jul 1, 2008.

1. Plowin in VT

Plowin in VT Senior Member

You know, the place where it snows a lot! payup
  2. nbenallo33

nbenallo33 Senior Member

NEVER!!!!! hahahahahaaaaa!!!! :angry:

okay that wasn't really that funny
  3. toby4492

toby4492 2000 Club Member

There is a possibility that the truck may be in VT sometime the week of July 14th. I should know more next week.
  4. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

thats why the truck is comin to delaware first...:jester:
  5. nbenallo33

nbenallo33 Senior Member

when is it comming to denver tom???? being this is your area
  6. toby4492

There is not a time table for the west territory as of yet.

Besides that you didn't want it on the website, so I didn't think you were in a hurry to see it.:jester:
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2008
  7. Plowin in VT

Plowin in VT Senior Member

Sweet!!! Please let me know, I can't wait to see it in person!
  8. nbenallo33

nbenallo33 Senior Member

hey now i just didnt want it on the website because we have 200 of the old things to get rid of....
    and besides i wanted to see it at sima john didnt even want to go!.. remember?
  9. Theo Epstein

Theo Epstein Member

Again, I guess I'm just not getting it. When will the truck be in VT???? Is there only 1 of these plows in existance that needs to be shared by the factory guys and dragged around from state to state? If they're for sale, why would the distributors have them? Or are they the only ones you've ever built just to do some test marketing, followed by some actual product testing?
  10. LawnProLandscapes

LawnProLandscapes PlowSite.com Addict

the plows are going to be produced these are there demo units. tom said the truck may be in vermont the week of july 14 but he wont know more till nect week. heres a link to the preview of there new site with some test footage of the plows in action.

i think the truck that might stop in vt will only have the vee and revolution blades on it but dont quote me on it. the plows will probaly be available sometime in the fall.
  11. toby4492

The Revolution and V-Wing plows are out on tour right now. Lots of states to cover and retailers and distributors to get to. The plow tour started in Buffalo at the show so it has spent some time in NY and PA following the show. It will be in New England for 2 weeks. I will bring it out the week of the 7th and begin making calls on retailers. My NE distributor will be holding an open house for their retailers in MA on July 10th. The truck will remain with them the following week and continue to be shown in New England before moving onto Ontario. Right now I am sharing this truck with another rep.

These plows are being introduced to the market now and will be available through Sno-Way retailers this fall. All models have been field tested.

Yes these are the demo units from the show.
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2008
  12. larryhd

larryhd Senior Member
    from vermont

please keep us posted when you are coming up to VT