1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

When will it ever end?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by DJ Contracting, Jan 12, 2005.

1. DJ Contracting

DJ Contracting PlowSite.com Addict

Rain Rain Go Away!!!!!!!
  2. premo

premo Junior Member

The rain will go away as it gets colder :realmad: :angry:

I know how you feel, it seems like here it is soo warm and raining all the time, but then the cold front comes through, and it dries up.. Can't seem to win for loosing.
  3. snowinjoe

snowinjoe Senior Member

From the weather network. "The Water Equivalent measurement refers to the total melted amount of water that has fallen in the last 24 hours. Generally, 1 cm of snow has a melted water equivalent of 1 mm. Sometimes rain and other forms of precipitation that occur with the snow are included in this measurement." Does this mean that 1mm of rain is 1cm of snow. If so then that means that I could be out plowin if it was cold because were expecting 10-20mm of rain and +10c. [​IMG]
  4. Young Pup

Young Pup PlowSite Fanatic

I think I am going to build an Ark. :waving: :waving:
  5. DJ Contracting

DJ Contracting PlowSite.com Addict

Were supposed to get a cold front move through tonight, and this might change to snow. :bluebounc