1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

When To Send Out New Contracts

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by bounty21, Sep 3, 2006.

1. bounty21

bounty21 Member

When does everyone send out the new contracts for the season. I just don't want to send them to early or late
  2. mole

mole Senior Member

im doing mine right now.
  3. jhook

jhook Senior Member

Yup, started on mine last week. I always start with the bigger commercial places, give them a phone call to make sure requirements haven't changed (if a plant or business changes from being open 5 days a week to 7 days a week, you need to know this to change your pricing). Then I send out the new proposal. The phone call kind of gives them a heads up that it is coming. After that I send out to my residential drives. If I have some big places that are either in or not in, that may change my routing a bit and then in turn may affect my residentail work. Residential is easy to replace so I build my routing around my businesses.

Have fun

4. Jay brown

Jay brown PlowSite.com Addict

now is about right, now that summer is unofficialy over
  5. bigjeeping

bigjeeping Senior Member

I'll have mine out by mid-sept
  6. concreteman

concreteman Junior Member

my contracts will be going out the last week in september to the first week in october i can't wait winner is comingpayup
  7. newlooklandscp

newlooklandscp Senior Member
    from Midwest

Im done. Almost Full Route too.