1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

When there's no snow in Jersey, I dirve to it!!!

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Bad Luck, Jan 22, 2006.

1. Bad Luck

Bad Luck Senior Member

Last weekend. Seven of us treked north for some "sledding." St. Donat, Quebec.

Canada 2006 001.jpg
  2. Bad Luck

Bad Luck Senior Member

uno mas...this was taken on trail # 33 near St Come. That's me in the middle. The Fusion on the right was the machine I was riding.

Canada 2006 006.jpg
  3. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

For Quebec there doesen't seem to be much snow there either.
    If you can't push it you might as well go and play in it. How did you like our Canadian gas prices?
  4. Jay brown

Jay brown PlowSite.com Addict

nice sleds.
  5. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

Bad Luck- Your machine looks awesome!
  6. Bad Luck

Bad Luck Senior Member

:mad: 72.50 USD to fill my truck from almost E.

It was warm when we got there, about 34 degrees. The second day it was like 40, then on the last day it snowed like hell and the temp dropped to 18and the trails were great, not that they were bad any of the other days. We spent most of our time in Mt Tremblant Park.
  7. Up North

Up North Senior Member

Looks good Anthony. I've got some buddies coming up north here to do some sledding and overnight fishing next weekend. I've put a few miles on but haven't had a ton of time, that'll change next weekend though!!!!:redbounce :drinkup: :gunsfiring:

8. torquedaddy

torquedaddy Junior Member

Mt. Tremblent is in my back yard. We got alot of heavy wet snow saturday,(about 8"). Nice sleds! Hope you had fun up here.
  9. Bad Luck

Bad Luck Senior Member

Thanks, we had a blast. People are always friendly and the trails are always rideable at the minimum. Even with all the rain they got last week we were still able to put about 310 miles on in two days!!

Buck - NNNICE!
  10. Chevytruck85

Chevytruck85 Senior Member

Is that a 600HO fusion?? I just bought one in blue and black i love it. you like yours??
  11. mkwl

mkwl 2000 Club Member

Nice sled! At least I got to plow 2" today on all of my accounts, and maybe more snow this weekend!