1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

When Sno-Way make a plow for the FJ Cruiser

Discussion in 'Sno-Way Discussion' started by JK-Plow, Feb 25, 2008.

1. JK-Plow

JK-Plow Senior Member

Does Sno-Way have any plans for a plow for the Toyota FJ Cruiser? That would be a sweat combination for driveways.:drinkup:
  2. g.moore

g.moore Senior Member

I considered an FJ before I got my Cummins and emailed Toyota regarding plow and chain use. They state chains can only be used on the rear axle, front axle use will damage the front suspension and void the warranty. They also said the FJ is not designed nor intended to be used to push a plow and it would again void the warranty which is why I now have my 3/4T which after talking to some people who bought the FJ I think I'm glad I got what I did. The plow and chain info was directly from Toyota, not from a dealer or some 3rd party. I would suggest contacting them yourself before even considering a blade so you don't end up with a $35K Toy and a voided warranty.