1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

when pushing...

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by gmac2601, Jan 1, 2009.

1. gmac2601

gmac2601 Junior Member
    from CT

When pushing snow with my E-57H, I am constantly getting an overload red light on my control pad. I have to reset the on/off switch while I am plowing. Recently, if my plow is just sitting in float like when I am parked, it will now go into the overload mode. Any ideas from anyone?
  2. Kenyou

Kenyou Senior Member

Welcome to Plow Site

I'm not really sure but there is a post that is two before yours asking a question about a E 47 with similar problems. You might want to check it out. There is a lot of information here, but you have to start reading all the back post to get it all. I'm sure some of the pros will answer your questions when they get back on line. It will be interesting to see if the answer is anything like the previous post.
    Good Luck
  3. tattoofever

tattoofever Member

i had a issue with my a coil (brand new ) causing the same thing when i put it in float it would cause a overload ,it only did it in float i returned the coil and replaced with another new one so far so good
  4. Snowaway

Snowaway Senior Member

check your connections I had a problem like that it turned out to be a loose ground wire. The guy who helped me said that it could have also been a bad controler.
  5. illiniplower

illiniplower Member

first you need to check all your connections. Usually a bad ground wire can cause the overload light to com on. I have an e-47 so not sure how mine is different from yours but check out the older threads on here lots of good information. Hopefully its not your controller I have a touch pad and they are not cheap
  6. sno&go

sno&go Member

I had a similar problem last year to whats happening to yours. I found that I had a bad valve. After I replaced the valve the problem never happened again.
  7. gmac2601

gmac2601 Junior Member
    from CT

It worked

I replaced the A coil, and it seems to be working fine now...Thanks for the help everybody.