1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

When Posts are Deleted......

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by 1olddogtwo, Feb 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1olddogtwo

1olddogtwo PlowSite Fanatic

Can we be Unsubscribe automatically? The reason I ask is I posted a nice comment about Western in the http://www.plowsite.com/showthread.php?t=144678 and a comment about Boss being late to the game and it was deleted but the subscribe still shows up in my CP. It sucks getting old and the mind is slipping away.....I hate searching for something that's up in the Deleted Cloud.
  2. Michael J. Donovan

Michael J. Donovan Head Moderator, Online Communities Staff Member

no matter what, or where, things are posted, it will default to whatever you choose to have or notifications for subscribed threads...however, if it can be changed I will let you know
  3. jomama45

jomama45 PlowSite.com Addict

Can you let me know as well, I swear I have 10,000 deleted posts in that same "cloud" hovering above. I'm not that old, but it get's hard to keep track at times......................
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.