1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

when angled to right blade sputter

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by fireboy6413, Feb 15, 2010.

1. fireboy6413

fireboy6413 Senior Member

When I angle my blade on my pros plus 8.6 the blade sputters when I move it at intervals, such as when I hit the button to the left and let go just to move it slightly it will sputter, if I hold the button to move it all the way to the left, it will sputter when it get to the stop. any ideas this only happens when it goes to the left not the right.

Ooops just noticed the title, I meant left

2. suzuki0702

suzuki0702 Senior Member

air in the ram maybe??

3. fireboy6413

whats the best way to diagnose it to see if its air

4. Tony350

Tony350 Senior Member

This is a weird question but I'm not sure what you mean when you say sputter. If it shakes really bad then you may want to look at an older post of mine my plow was shaking really bad when I went left. I expalined my fix for it, basically had to clean the hydro system, hope this helps.

5. fireboy6413

Tony, basically a shack of the blade, only when going left.

6. Tony350

Tony350 Senior Member

Feel free to call me an idiot but not sure what a shack is? The title to my post was "plow shutters when going to the left" This may help if you haven't read it already.